September 3, 2013
Third International Conference On Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapies
"Relational Dimensions of Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy"
- Applications of FOT to specific relational issues /areas such as: attachment, spirituality, couples work, ways of communicating, diversity conversations.
- FOT with various populations, such as: children, the elderly, couples, families, community work, groups etc.
- Different ways in which we think and work with relationality in psychotherapy; implicit and explicit ways of communicating; ruptures and repairs in the the therapeutic alliance, relational issues that arise when we cross FOT with other therapeutic approaches, qualities of relating and accessing the spiritual dimensions of psychotherapy; therapist’s self-care and development.
- A succinct completed title.
- A description of your presentation and format (no more than 100 words).
- A two sentence summary of the presentation (50 word limit).
- A two-sentence biography (50 word limit) for each presenter.
- Specific information re: equipment needed for your presentation.
- Your phone and email contact information.